Sunday, February 12, 2012

Connor's Mission Pics

It's finally time!! Connor is getting ready to send in his mission papers!! HOORAY!! He asked me to take a few pictures of him for one good one to send in. I think every two pictures we took, we got one good one, between all the goofing off at least. :) haha. I love this boy and am so glad I got to practice some pictures with him! Temples are just awkward to take pictures of with people I think. Trying to get Moroni and the person, but then there is so much ground in between... so I dunno, we did our best! The only wheat still alive.This one is my favorite!!





So I made it B&W too I thought this would be a cool picture, then he pulled his scriptures out and I realized the Gold writing on the side is all worn off!! haha, looks like he needs a new pair!



Here he is "feasting on the words of Christ"The actual verse Blue berry eyes!








hahahaha...

1 comment:

  1. great job on these Jessi!! you guys have such similar eyes :) I like the pic of him holding his scriptures close to the camera, that's awesome depth of field! how exciting that his mission is so close!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete