Saturday, November 19, 2011
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Earlier that week I made some pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting. BEST cream cheese frosting I've made! Yum!
We got to pull out the Halloween decorations from last year. Our lollipop ghosts that hang on our fan.
The web behind the tv.
This beautiful wreath that my MIL got for me! THANK YOU!! My cute pumpkin scarecrow
Saturday, November 5, 2011
- Monday- 1100-1800 Lab and ambulance Ops. (we do fake scenarios and drive the school ambulances to the scene in our groups of 3)
- Tuesday- 7:45-1400 Cardiology, Preparatory, and Airway... all in the SAME classroom!! blah...
- Wednesday 1100-1400 Then we drive down to Idaho Falls for clinical 1500-21:30, and then we drive home.
- Thursday- 7:45-1400 Cardiology, Preparatory, and Patient assessment
- Friday- NO CLASS!! YAY! Except this day is used to study because every weekend I have a cardiology test, and usually a test from one of the other classes.
Fridays are also possible shift days where I go down to Idaho falls @ 7-2200; that happens twice this semester. Once a week I try to fit in a clinical. Either the IF one, One at Madison Ambulance, or Madison ER. I have to have 5 shifts at Madison ambulance, and 2 at Madison ER. My ER shifts are from 1800-600... oy vey. Those stink, or the times I have to sleep at the fire station. Those are pretty bad too, I hate being away from Brad!! I have learned SO much though and am still loving every second of it!! :) Technical skills we've passed off:
- IV's (probably my favorite!)
- Various ACLS scenarios
Not that much, but each one takes at least a week to practice and pass off, cause we only practice these in lab time. These are all of my books I had to buy. Besides school we got to enjoy the wonderful Fall weather while it was here. We went on a walk on the only trail in Rexburg, by the river!! :)
Oooohhh, so pretty!
I love the few from our apartment, especially these mornings!!