Friday, March 2, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had school as usual... After school though we took a fantastic nap! Which was wonderful!! My mom sent a package with some baggies of candy. So we enjoyed those afterwards! Inside were cherry m&m's and cherry filled kisses... We both realized those our one of our favorites ever!!
The day before I made these cupcakes. My red food coloring doesn't work... The bottom is suppose to be red, and I loaded a TON of it in, and that's as red as it would get. Just a little bit of pink and that's what happened to it though!! Ridiculous!
For dinner we made Roasted Red Pepper Pasta with green beans, five cheese texas toast, and Martinelli!
Still just as in love as ever!!! XoXo

3 comments:

  1. Soo much fun, glad I was able to contribute.

    FYI the cherry are my favorite's too!!! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that last photo! you two are so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you guys are just too adorable for words! Those cupcakes of yours are precious precious too. looks like such a splendid V-Day! miss you guys!



    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete