Friday, March 23, 2012

Arizona in March

We went down to Arizona for Noelle's wedding!!! :D The whole family was there and it was the best weekend ever!! So much fun to see everyone again and all the little children! Jen my wonderful photographic sister in law, let me play with her camera lenses all weekend!! So I didn't get any pictures of Bradley and I, but some of the brides, as well as the kids! :) So prepare for picture overload. Most of these were taken with her Macro lens, which was phenomenal!
This one reminds me of a princess just fixing her dress :)
Loved the boquet!
Adorable
I love how he's so nonchalant about shooting the paintball gun, while eating a cupcake! :)She is just the cutest girl!
Love his bubba lips
You can see the spider web on the hoop! I love this lens!!
Tonka Truck (RAW)
Aloe Vera plant (RAW)
Close up of plant (RAW)
Old Wheelbarrow (RAW)
Pretty flower (RAW)
Getting instructions from Brad of how to shoot the gun
She stuck her hand in the paintball bag and her hand was all red, this is how she showed me her hand.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics Jessi! What a treasure and a pleasure to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I miss you guys! these pictures turned out amazing, I want a lens like that! why must photography be so expensive hahaha. Looks lke you had a great time!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete