Friday, March 30, 2012

Concentration and then some

So since our X-Box is being used a lot recently, I've noticed something... Look closely..
The concentration on their faces!! and... THE TONGUE!haha they both do it!!
Brad more so, but Connor will get it too occassionally.
and then some:
These two.... :) Oh we were all such little babies, ok maybe just Connor. haha :)
Going through my pictures I realized I have a lot of pictures of all of us running out in the rain together!! fun times :) Well these two have both received their mission calls!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
Tori has been called to the San Antonio, Texas, Spanish speaking mission! I am going to miss her SO STINKIN BAD!! Not even a joke. No one laughs with me/at me as much as she does. She's always willing to do anything with me. (Let me do her make-up, music videos/random videos, put toilet paper on our heads, dress up... etc) In my eyes she's the funniest person I know! LOVE YOU TOPI!!!!
Connor has been called to the Germany, Frankfurt mission!! bah two German speaking brothers!! It's going to be awesome. Brad and I have had so much fun with Connor up here the past 2 semesters, playing with us almost every weekend. I'm so sad he's leaving!! Now what will we do on our weekends?! ;) Connie has been my favorite little brother. He looks like me, always quotes "stuart" clips with me, plays sports with me, likes most of the same music as me, he's cuddly, he makes fun of me, and tickles me! He's just SO AWESOME!!
I could post hundreds of pictures of these two!!! BAH!!!! I'm going to miss you guys so bad!!!! :( You will be great missionaries though. Congrats you two! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHHAA!! I love how close you get to the boys and their xbox faces haha! glad you caught it on camera ;) We are soo excited for Tori and Connor! We will miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Brad tongue face is SO William! He was squirting our house with a spray bottle the other day and made the same face!
    What wonderful siblings you have, I am thrilled for both of them. Your family will be recieving blessings double time!

    ReplyDelete