Saturday, July 30, 2011

Arizona

First week in Arizona was a partay!! Nellie and Noelle were here to play with me, and we did SO much! :) Swam EVERY day, tye dye shirts, karaoke, shopping, make yummy food, then eat the yummy food, saw Harry Potter, slept on the tramp, scorpion hunting, watched family movies, played games, talked, and PARTIED!!

Awesome shopping...It was pouring rain one night so we went running through the streets and as we ran all these friends ran out and joined us!! It was like a musical, haha, so fun!! Then everyone came back and we jumped in the pool. :)


I find it so fascinating that scorpions glow like this. We go out with a UV light and search all the walls and bam! There they are glowing! Karaoke Night


Yay for swimming!!Miss you Noelle and Nellie!!!

5 comments:

  1. Those scorpion pictures are freaking me out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Jessi! I miss you like crazy girl! That week was so fun! Wish I was back in AZ to play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun is this! I looooove arizona rainstorms. looks like you're havin a blast! and ewwwwww I hate scorpions, were those by your house?! I miss you so much girl! have fun!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete