Monday, July 18, 2011

Film Festival and Other Great News

Ben had the genius idea to do a Wyeth Family Film Festival!! So we made our movie yesterday and it's up now. We've loved watching everyone's videos!! SO CUTE and we MISS YOU ALL!!!



Even though this is past news, for my journals sake I'm mentioning it again. I got ACCEPTED to the Paramedic Program!!! I am SO Excited to start this Fall!!! :D Hospital clinicals, ambulance rides, IVs, EKGs, intubations, and the list goes on!! I'm so stoked, plus that means only 3 semesters of my college life left!! HOORAH!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha was your movie a western? When did you do this?? looks fun :) and congrats on getting into the program! so you said they cut down all those dandelion things in that field??! this makes me so sad!

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done!! congratulations on gettin into the program! :)
    from the first pic, it seems you had great fun!! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete