Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dusty

Arizona is so much fun!! I love the heat, except for running in it... but that's gonna happen anywhere else to, so I'll take it. Maybe I like it cause I'm always FREEZING before I walk outside?! I even love the warm pool, I could swim ALL day! :) Brad is workin hard at the steel yard, he's usually there by 5 and home by 2, so we can swim together! Or he'll tak a nap. Either way it's nice that he's home early, I don't notice that he's gone so long that way. I get up to run everyday at 5, sometimes 6, die in the heat!

Talk about dry....

The lovely orange trees, too bad they're not in season.

Drinking some IBC rootbeer :)Sundays are the stormy days. Sometime around 7 we can see the clouds looming, some make it to us, others dissappear. One Sunday it was a dust cloud, you can see the difference of the cloud vs. the dust cloud in the picture. It was so cool watching it come in, the wind picking up. Sadly it wasn't as exciting as it looks. The wind blew, and there was a little bit of dust.It made everything orange though because the sun was setting, so pretty!


Now Nicole, Olivia, and Trevin are here!!!! :) Hooray!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww I miss the arizona dust storms! they're so magical to me and make such pretty lighting everywhere. so brad has a job down there, how fun! glad you're enjoying az :)


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! did you just move to Arizona?! I love meeting other AZ bloggers! it's beauitful here! :) Welcome!

    Love, Alexis

    ReplyDelete