Friday, July 15, 2011

Connor Ray

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR RAY!!!!

Connor has always been such a cute little brother. Garrett left him when he was 13, leaving Connor home with 2 older sisters... maybe that's why he's more affectionate? who knows, but I LOVE HIM!! Connor and me have this joke that we are twins, because HE looks like ME. haha :)

Summer 2007haha look at him!! Such a cutie patootie!!Summer 2008Summer 2009 Summer 2010
He's taller than me now! Supposedly he's taller than my dad, we'll have to see in September! Connie has always been such a trooper putting up with us picking on him and being the little squirt. :) Connie has also set such an example for me of how to be happy and an obedient person. I know if I had moved my junior year of high school to a place where I was the minority in school, and no one at home, I probably would have ran away. :) I don't know how you did it Connie, but you're SO AWESOME!!!
Things I love about Connor



  • He has the most squinty eyes in the family


  • His 3 moles on his chest that line up like O'Rions Belt


  • Also the mole under his right eye, just like mine


  • He looks like me


  • He always makes me laugh/ smile


  • He'll comfort me whenever I'm sad


  • He's never had braces (Lucky)


  • He can do all the math for board games super fast


  • He always hugs me

Happy 18th Birthday Connor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment