Sunday, May 1, 2011

As of Lately


We saw some awesome cheap pork at the store the other day, so we bought it and took it home. Then Brad opened it to split it into bags... and the skin was still on it!!! So GROSS!! We had to cut the skin off.The Guts going to the garbage... Smelt like formaldehyde. This was too cute to pass up, Brad was so starving for dinner one night he sat and watched it cook! It was shrimp so we were just waiting for the sauce to bubble.
For Easter we dyed eggs with the Shoemakers. Brad made the "real" egg. :)
It's been in the fifties almost every couple of days!! :) Hip Hooray!
We went bowling with my friend from Washington; Erin and her husband, Trent, and adorable baby DC!
Cute little DC :)
On Saturday we went out to a trail by the river I like to run on. I have previously seen 3 moose on this trail, one of which I almost ran into, and Saturday we saw a baby one!! I was so excited!! I was getting afraid that Brad didn't believe me that I'd seen moosen on this trail, but now he saw one too! :)
Pretty sad how dead idaho still looks... :/

I've also been reading up on movement in pictures. We saw somebody do something like this in a picture, so we thought we'd try it! :) My cute Aero bear volunteered. haha, he's actually my sick bear from when I had mono and couldn't go shopping on black friday. Tori, Valerie, and Corey got it for me. thanks! :)Bear on merry- go- round, Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow that is gross! haha. yay for easter eggs! I ate the last one last night lol. how'd you get the bear to be clear but the background blurry? I Love it!! you're getting really good!

    p.s. is moosen a word? lol :)

    House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is amazing! You guys are so legit!

    ReplyDelete