Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break

Last week was our "Spring Break." Just a week off between semesters, not really enough time to travel anywhere. We did make it down to Utah for a change of scenery.


We saw one of my Best friends, Sexy Lexy and her husband Brandon!! She was my first roommate ever and so amazing!! After leaving her place I realized it would probably be the last time I'd see her for a long time! Sad :( Even though we didn't see them often, I'll miss her. They are lucky enough to be leaving school to Houston! We went to Salt Lake Temple! SO AMAZING!!! Definately one of my favorites!!!
Salt lake was beautiful with flowers blooming, green grass, and the popcorn trees!! That's what we called these at my house in Washington at least. LOVE them! We window shopped at the Gateway, where I stole his hat to block the sun. He looks much better in it tho... mmmmm, sexy!"A" for Atlanta, and Arizona!! :) Once back in Idaho we did a deep spring clean on our apartment, it was so nice and I think our apartment is still **sparkling**! :) Then Brad's mom came up with Noelle and Nellie!! Yay family again!! :) It was nice to spend a day with his mom, but she left us too soon sadly.

Classes started today, Brad is currently in Chemistry!! He's going to whoop that classes butt and send it all the way to Africa!! haha. I'm so excited for one of my classes, FIRE FIGHTING!! :) It starts tonight and we get gear and do fire men work outs! I can't wait!!! :D Also super excited about this:Who doesn't get excited about Disney? They just came out with this new race! Sadly I'll be busy in school when it happens, but I love RunDisney. They are the best way to do 1/2 marathons, so entertaining! The Princesses and Princes line the road, you get pictures with them, you run through/around the castle, and Disney facts on the long stretches. The BEST! Can't wait till Disneyland this September!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Caught it! ya send it to Africa!! :) holy moly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to Utah?? Haha I had no idea! So we both had fun spring breaks-yaaay!!
    And wow I had no idea Disney did marathons! How fun is that- wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete