Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunnyside

We went to the park with Sara and Will a little bit ago. Played frisbee in the beautiful sunshine and got some Nielsen Custard! YUM!! In my fire class last week we got to climb the 100 ft. ladder!! :) SO AWESOME!! It just kept going and going as the sides got closer and closer to you... The last 20 feet were the most nerve racking as the ladder would rock with you each movement you would make. Great view from the top tho! :)
The night before my birthday we had a fire with Noelle and Nellie. Smoked some hot dogs, and played some frisbee, since on my Birthday we were both busy with our night classes. The wind was really whippin the fire around!
Raw Weenie
Love you guy's so much!!!On my birthday I was SO delighted to receive a cute box from my in-laws with pretty pink tissue paper! Inside was EVERYTHING I could ever want for cupcake/cake decorating!! I was seriously so surprised with everything I received, it was everything I drooled over at the store!! haha, so thank you SO MUCH Mom and Dad W!!
Later on campus Brad met up with me for dinner arriving with these:Ah!! Best Birthday Ever cause I have the Best Husband Ever!! Coco bean cupcakes and gorgeous flowers! My favorite! Thanks to all my friends and family who made my birthday so awesome!! The next morning we left for Utah at 1 am so Brad could fly down to his friends wedding! (hence all the early celebration) We then spent the weekend in Utah! LOVED it!! More pictures to come! :)

2 comments:

  1. oooh it's us! that was so fun :) did you end up going anywhere for your bday? looks like you had fun! happy birthday Jessi dear!

    House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has Rexburg always had a Nielsons? All I remember is treehollow (or something like that). That is awesome you got to climb up that Fire truck ladder. Maybe I'll put that on my bucket list. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. (PS-my security word to post this was beeffhur. Doesn't that sound like something you would yell at someone you were trying to offend. "Hey you beeffhur. Come back here!" I know I am weird.

    ReplyDelete