Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fight Night

For our date night last Friday, I wanted to go to the first Rexburg Fight Night!!! My friend's from fire class invited me, and I knew Brad would like it so we had to go!!! :) The fights were SO AWESOME!!! Anybody could sign up to fight, then they would match them up with someone in their weight range. Every ridiculously buff guy in Rexburg was probably there, these guy's were HUGE! We had front row view of all the fights, music was playing, and guys were beating each other. haha it was fun :)

This is typically Full Body Contact Gym, where people work out by boxing. So the guy in the grey shirt below... Has actually been going to this gym and LOST 132 pounds!!!! Which is amazing, it was neat to watch him fight.

Brad is standing over by the speaker, with his hat on if you can see him :) I'm right next to him.

The guy in the maroon is my friend Ricky, he trains here all the time, so I thought he was the best to watch cause he knew what he was doing and he was good.The last fight was between these two. The guy on the right is named Adam Bourka? He's normally a body builder, but he signed up to fight cause everyone wanted to see him fight. I'm so glad he did!! HE IS HUGE!!! I always tell my brother about him when I see him on campus. haha :) So Connor watch the videos to see him fight.The first video is of the last few fights or so, they were all really good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb4CCiVdrUs
The second one is of this guy Stanton who fought twice. His last fight was against Adam seen above. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jdV-GJJTw


Thanks for the great date night Bradley!!! :) Can't wait to go again!

4 comments:

  1. How neat was that! That was pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow there's actually fight nights here in little ol rexburger? lol I didn't know this town had any events! :P I'd be barely watching through my fingers but looks like a fun atmosphere! :)

    House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. why is that guy fighting in khakis!!?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Jessi! If you want, go check out my mom's handmade headbands giveaway right over Here :) I think you'd really like them!

    ReplyDelete