Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mallow War

A week ago for our FHE Bradley felt like doing something constructive. He started playing with cards and trying to build them until he got this:

Then I needed one, so he helped me with mine and got this:

Then the game began!! The object of the game was to knock the other persons house down using marshmallows! Each turn you would pick a card, and get to throw one marshmallow, unless you drew a specific card. The cards each meant something different. So hearts meant you could rebuild, diamonds were a shield, spades were bombs, and clubs were receiving more marshmallows! Everything was basically cut in half, so a six of spades meant you could throw 3 marshmallows, a king was worth 13 so you could throw 6 mallows. Diamonds were always worth one block on the turn you were being thrown at. When you had plenty of marshmallows you could turn 5 in and add a card to your house for more strength. Jokers meant you could add cards also, depending on what other number you picked up.

Surprisngly we played for a while, at least 20 minutes before somebody's house actually fell.
Brad did the most damage!! My house still stood a lot of hits too! :) I love the little mallow inside.

I finally won when I threw 5 mallows at Brad's!! DESTROYED! This game was lots of fun!! Highly recommended! :) It most likely will turn into a big war of throwing mallows, but that makes it all the better.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you guys made up that game?? That's creative! Sounds fun. Remind me to never challenge you to this game, because I would surely lose haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like what we need to do. I needed a constructive way to throw marshmallows. Just tonight I showered the girls with a handful of mini marshes and Evelyn said "MOM! For heaven's sake!" Maybe she thought I should throw a little more constructively too! Thanks for the good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so fun! You guys are soooo fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete