Sunday, March 6, 2011

San Diego

A couple of weeks ago I left Rexburg for San Diego with all my new sisters!! We all met in San Diego, California on Friday. Sadly we didn't get there till about 2 Friday night, but we still made it! :) The weekend was SO much fun!!!! I"m so glad I was able to go and have so much fun with everyone! Thanks Daddy Dru! Saturday we went to a Swap meet, where I drooled over all the MAC make up!
Lunch at the Beach HouseAfter that we went back to Jen's parent's house (where we stayed) to relax for a while. We decided to order Chinese take out for dinner. The rest of the evening was spent doing hair, having tinsel put in our hair, getting some fro yo, and staying up late! Sunday we went to stake conference, and the San Diego temple.All the sistersThen we headed to the beach to watch the sunset! It was so beautiful!! I miss the sun and the beach! This is Jen and me at the sunset.

The weekend was so wonderful, WAY too short!! I'm glad I was able to get away from the Burg even though I missed Bradley, and he was bored home alone. I love my new sisters SO much!! It was nice to get to know everyone a little better, stay up late talking every night about girl stuff, and our husbands, spending tons of time sitting in front of a fire, listening to the rain on the first night we got there, doing our hair and make up.... the list goes on and on. I miss everyone and can't wait till we can get together again!!

4 comments:

  1. What the?? You take a trip and this is the first I've heard of it? lol!! San Diego is the place I would love to live in for the rest of my life-it's so wonderful there. Glad you had so much fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun too. I'm so glad you are a part of the family. I have the best sister-in-laws ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Natalie! I love you all and had such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're basically the BOMB! We're glad you and Brad both have such good taste in eternal companions!

    ReplyDelete