Friday, March 11, 2011

Dancing and the Coco Bean?

For the past two friday nights, Bradley and I have gone DANCING!!! Who would have believed it?! haha, I'm so stoked!! Once we get a little better maybe we'll make a video?! So far we have learned the Cha-Cha and Tango!! Tango has always been my favorite, I'm so glad we got to learn some of the basics!!! Brad has the potential to be so good, we just need to practice... a lot! Thanks babe for going dancing with me, we're gonna be pro in no time! :)
Anyways, back to the major exciting thing that happened... Brad went to the Coco bean with me!!!!!!!!! and LIKED IT!!!!!!!!! He was scraping his cupcake holder clean!! I was so impressed and SO glad he enjoyed it!! :)He ate all his frosting too!! I hope this will be a tradition?! ;)

In other news, tomorrow is our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I can't even believe it!!! :D I've had to wait one whole year for this ice cream cake!! haha. Plus living with Bradley has been the best year of my life!! I love him so much and am so grateful for all he does for me! More details to come after tomorrow....

School is almost out for the semester, I'm excited to start Summer with Nellie and Noelle coming back up here! I'm even more excited to live in Arizona for a few weeks in July, hopefully see my family some time in there, run the Disneyland half marathon (Thanks Brittany!!), and have my little brother Connor up here in the fall!! YAY!!!Haha, this was my senior year, actually taken in Arizona! He's grown up don't worry! He's always been my little twin, so to Connor I say, "You look like me!"

3 comments:

  1. You go dancing??!! Jealous! Where do you go? I didn't know rexburg had anything fun to do here hahah. And yay I am so glad you finally got Brad converted to Cocoa Bean :) I see an awesome double date forming..dancing and cocoa bean or something?! :)

    p.s. I have always wanted to do a cute rain shoot too like with cute umbrellas and stuff?! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I CRAVE the cocoa bean! Beware of the drinks if you haven't tried them, they are TOO good! We love the white chocolate cocoa, iced or hot. We've tried a variety of flavors and loved them all.
    Go go go you go-goers! Way to cut up a rug! We will definately be waiting for that video!
    Happy Anniversary to you good folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait either Jessi!

    ReplyDelete