Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cave Falls

Oh, Beautiful Fall!! Full of orange, yellow, and reds! This fall has been SO warm compared to normal Fall's here in Rexburg, I am so grateful!! It seems like October came and went so fast, but at the same time it seems like October was so long. Were glad it's now November, only 3 weeks till Thanksgiving! and Seven weeks till were home for Christmas!! YAY!
One of my favorite fall meals is Creamy Potato soup in Bread bowls. Broulim's had these cute pumpkin bread bowls when I went, I was so excited! :D They were so cute.
Brad and I went out to Cave Falls. We loved the dirt road drive out there in the truck, loved seeing the fall trees and we ran into some cows! Just minding their own business walking in the middle of the road.

We took a lot of goofy pictures with the little waterfall, threw lots of rocks into the river, and balanced on the log. We're Pro's. haha. It was a nice fall day get away! :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so awesome. I love the bread bowels. I am very excited for you guys to come for Thanksgiving! Let me know if there is anything you guys want to do.

    ReplyDelete