Sunday, November 7, 2010

Peek- A- Boo

Halloween weekend was fantastic! Lots of candy and doughnuts, woo! We went to our ward activity dressed up, Brad was a Baller, and I was a football player. We carved a lot of pumpkins! The Bishop of our ward brought a TON of pumpkins and gave them all away for free!! So we took four of them to carve. :) We stayed up super late working on them.
Brad's are the one's on the ends, lots of detail and intricate carving! Mine were simple and cute :) We don't have pumpkin knives so we used our kitchen knives, which were bigger than normal this made it a little difficult.
Maegan and Jeff from our ward came over and we made caramel apples, which were DeLiCiOuS!
We also made ghosts with them.
The weekend was so much fun, we played lots of games and got to hang with friends. I also participated in the primary program on Sunday. The primary in our ward has one kid, so they asked the ward to join in the choir. I love primary songs so I was more than willing to join. I also decided that I would buy decorations after the season was over. So I went out this weekend and got a few cute decorations for halloween all half off! Can't wait for next year! :)

1 comment: