Monday, October 18, 2010

!Apartamento!

We had Nellie and Noelle over for dinner on Thursday so I finally got the apartment cleaned up to tip top shape! :) In Spanish class we just learned how to say the rooms of the house, so I will say them in spanish para practicar.
La Cocina= Kitchen

El Comedor= Dining room, con las flores de Bradley para nuestros siete meses! :D ay yi yi!!
La Sala= Living room
Minor detail you couldn't see, but I LOVE!With some of my sea shells from Florida!

La Alcoba= Bedroom, this is the most plain room, this and 2 plastic dressers on the floor! :) woo!
El Bano= The BathroomMinor detail: I love W's now! So much prettier to sign my name with a "W" than an "I." Try writing an "I" in cursive, it's almost impossible to try and make it look decent.

Our view in the mornings
The table set:
We are so blessed to have received such wonderful wedding gifts to make such a wonderful apartment! Thank you to all!

4 comments:

  1. Todo esta bien bonito! Bien hecho! Ya lo uniquo que les falta es nosotros!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLA!! me gusta tu espanol y tu casa. TE AMO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi espanol es horible. So is my spelling. However, I think I understood most of what you wrote. This makes me happy. Anyways, very cute apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright well, I'm not going to pretend that I know Spanish so I will just say that I think your apartment looks awesome in english!!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete