Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Wanna Be a Cowboy Baby

One wonderful Sunday we went out to this Shooting range place that is decorated like an old Western Themed town. I'd been there once before, but wanted to see it again, so we went and explored EVERYTHING! Any door unlocked, any box that would open, anything we could touch was explored. One of the buildings had western dresses in it, I wanted to bust open the window and put on a dress and go play in the town with my cowboy on all the different features of the town. This blog will be heavily populated with pictures because I love them and want to share some of the little details.
The Caboose

The horsey that would actually move about a foot. We wanted to break the chain so the horse could roll down the track!

Brad fulfilling his dream of being Jim Craig, Man From Snowy River


Brad is much more creative than I am

Prison cellar

The post office had fake letters too!!


Inside the Mercantile shop

Two of the buildings and what the scenery looked likeIt was really nice visiting and playing cowboy/cowgirl, but we decided we like the city life better.

2 comments:

  1. Yippi Yah Yeah.... Yee ha girl, let's go exploring.
    How does this not suprise me that you would want to just go snoop'n around ;) Sounds like soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so good at finding fun places, in all the many years I lived in Rexburg, I never even heard of this outskirtish place!!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete