Friday, May 7, 2010

Spider Update

Last night made 14 spiders in our apartment and we've killed 13 of them. Yesterday was the most tragic day of spiders inside yet. The first spider of the day I saw while in the kitchen. It was in the middle of the floor, it saw me, then scurried back under the dishwasher! I got the Hot Shot spider killer my mom got me and sprayed around the whole area, but haven't seen it again. Great! That's one spider that got away. It looked something like this

The worst part came last night after my shower. I had just combed my hair and was removing all excess hair that was falling out because I typically have a good bunch. I usually feel hair tickle my arms as I do this so I just ignore it until I remove the hair. Well, I felt a tickle on my left arm so I non chalantly turned to remove the hair when I saw a SPIDER on me!!! I screamed and whacked it off and ran around the apartment until I landed on the bed and proceeded to roll. Due to my blood curling scream Brad came in to see what was wrong thinking that the world was ending. I jumped on him because I was too afraid to touch anything else. He went into the bathroom to see if he could spot any spider or spider guts. Sadly there were none... Brad continued searching as I just sat on the bed. In his search he shut the door and there I saw it! A spider on the back of the door, I screamed again and told Brad to kill it so he came in and got it. Then when I felt brave enough to look in the bathroom for any sign of a spider we saw ANOTHER one on the wall of the bathroom!!! That's a possiblity of three spiders just in our bathroom! After that Brad scoped the whole apartment for any other spiders that could be looming. I'm now paranoid of any tickle I feel! This is what the spiders looked like:

Yes, even though this is a daddy long leg, they are still SCARY!! Espcially when seen on you! We seem to have had an invasion of daddy long legs last night, but hopefully they've all run away.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh girl! That just makes me cringe! I would freak out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are so brave!!!!!!!!! just thinking about that makes me scared...if you're ever alone and you're being attacked by spiders..call me up and i'll run across the gold course to help you! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that spider is a PERV!!!! on you while you shower. But now I have the creepies. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That makes me want to stop drop and roll too!

    ReplyDelete