Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthday Week

Last Wednesday was my birthday! To start the celebrations Brad made Texas French Toast with strawberries and blue berries, with two sides of sausage and eggs. Yum! Then we opened presents. Brad got me bubbe sticks, a New York skyline puzzle, apples to apples, and some office supplies! I got everything I'd ever hoped for from both sides of the family as well. Thank you so much!
Playing with the bubbles!! I know it's kind of immature, but it was a lot of fun and will be all summer. We opened the puzzle and began to work on it ASAP! After 24 hours we had this much done.
We became OCD about it at times. We both just got so into working on our area and didn't want to stop until we had finished a building, or water part. So we just ended staying up later and later and procrastinated doing anyting longer and longer, haha. But all we have left is the sky, so the end is near! When it's my birthday I not only celebrate the day, but I turn the whole week into my birthday week. Just gives me more excuses to go out or eat more cake really. So to finish my birthday week; on Sunday we went on a drive to Lake Atalanta.
Cute Turtles!! I love how there are turtles everywhere in Arkansas!! :)
Simply beautiful. It was a nice Sunday walk and a great end to a great week! Thanks to everyone who helped make my day wonderful! :)

3 comments:

  1. We are glad you had a good birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for birthday week!!! I'm glad you had a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know you have a blog? I love the pictures and updates. Arkansas looks so pretty. Enjoy the alone time... long gone are the days when we can work on puzzles... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete