Friday, April 23, 2010

Arkansas!!

We are now moved into our new apartment in Lowell, Arkansas. Brad sells pest control from 12-8, so it's a long lonely day without him. I find random tasks to make myself busy as I look for a job in the area. Here's a few pictures of our place. I couldn't get good angles in the bedroom and bathroom so here's some pictures of the other half of the apartment.

This is the kitchenTwo views of the living room

Our apartment is very quaint and we have a great view of the golf course! :) So far we've had 5 spiders and I've killed 3 of them, Brad can be such a baby... JK! :) Arkansas is lovely, the ward is nice, and were looking forward to many great summer adventures here.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting you guys have a blog! We added the link to the family website!
    Looks like it's been a dreamy beginning to your life together.
    Watch out for those spiders, eesh!~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute apartment! too bad about the spiders. at least you're not living there forever lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are so brave killing those spiders! I love your apartment and miss you both like crazy! love ya!

    ReplyDelete