Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was pretty lame this year. We didn't have anywhere to go, and no ideas about how to dress up. So we didn't do anything. Brad really wanted to dress up, but I just wasn't feelin it, and I had a bunch of hw and a test. I did get up and make some Ghost Pancakes! :)

Earlier that week I made some pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting. BEST cream cheese frosting I've made! Yum!


We got to pull out the Halloween decorations from last year. Our lollipop ghosts that hang on our fan.


The web behind the tv.


This beautiful wreath that my MIL got for me! THANK YOU!! My cute pumpkin scarecrow

1 comment:

  1. Love that wreath!!!
    You guys remind me of Jason and myself. Sometimes I think we are too young to be acting like such old coots!

    ReplyDelete