Saturday, November 19, 2011

Celebrate

On Wednesday was our first competecy test in class. Our competencies are based on ACLS (acute coronary life saving) skills. The book has a bunch of different rhythms that we have to be able to properly treat based on the symptoms. The hardest one is a mega code. Which includes 4 different rhythms, always including cardiac arrest. Mega code was the first skill to be tested. So groups started testing and people started failing... it wasn't looking good. When my group came to test a total of 4 kids in the class had actually passed. Everyone else failed. Obviously from my title, I PASSED!!! I was 1/6 that passed out of the total class. It felt awesome!! Our teachers decided the class wasn't ready to test so the next few labs are practice days for everyone. Hooray for me!! (This test is also one that if you fail 3 times You're OUT)

I've been able to manage my time so that Brad and I can have nap time together... seriously LOVE naps with him! Since our apartment is cold we just cuddle up under all the warm blankets. :) Heaven!

5 comments:

  1. whoa!!! you changed your hair?? More pictures please! from what I can see in this picture it looks awesome! miss you!




    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss let's please hang out! we're pretty open all of december too. we work most nights but I'll text you on our days off! oh and Will wants to know if you guys ever got wireless internet set up at your place? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rock girl!!! enjoy those naps!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! That is sooo exciting! Im proud of you! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! that is awesome! good job! :) all of your hard work and sacrifices are already paying off!

    ReplyDelete