Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mi Papi!!!

My papi is the best!! He is SO SO SO SO SO SO Wonderful!! He has set such a great example for me in how to be a great person. He has always been adventurous!
He's a great golfer!! We're trying to get better... hahaAlways does fun things with usBad to the bone!! hahaHe LOVES Red Robin, thank goodness, cause we all love it too! He'll always jump into my crazy photo taking!
He reads the Newspaper everyday! Every Saturday morning I remember him either having the Newspaper in hand or seeing it sitting on the floor already read. Sometimes my goal for saturday would be to be awake by the time dad was going to go get the paper so I could walk up the street with him.

He loves mommy, and they are so funny together!

He has phenominal blue eyes!! and passed that on to all of the kids! :)

He LOVES to travel and has taken us to so many amazing places!! Thanks for always thinking of us and including us on the big trips! :) Seriously the best DAD EVER!

"Dad's always right!"


I love you papi and hope you have a great fathers day! I can't wait till I get to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment