Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hangman

Just for my own personal memories I'm sharing this story. It's so ridiculous and so us!! I LOVE it!! haha... So we wanted to play games on skype against each other one night. After playing some battleship, and aquablast, we decided to do some hangman! So we each type our words in and hit start. The first letters to guess are obviously vowels... A, E, and O imparticular. We both select those trying to go fast to get the word first. I look up to see what we've both guessed so far. On my word Brad had guessed _ E E _ E E. On Brad's word I guessed:
_ E E _ E E _O O _ O O. We both looked at each other and started busting up laughing... Haha, know the missing letter? 5 minutes later, we were still laughing... I still chuckle thinking how we both picked the same word to start off with... haha, our first words... Love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment