Saturday, June 25, 2011

Goody Gum Drops

Good news, we've only had 3 spiders in our apartment this Spring!!! :) This one happened to be a Hobo spider... blah, the cousin of the brown recluse.

A teacher from campus who travels to Asia a lot gave me this delicious recipe for Shu Mai!! It was sooooooooooooo good!
and I love the Coco Bean!! Two flavors I've wanted to try: Orea and Ultimate Brownie. Both were amazing!! :)
Other good news, we are Temple Workers!!!
We work Saturday Mid-shift; which is from 10-4... Kind of long, but we've loved our time there and wouldn't want to spend our Saturday any other way.
I Love this Temple!! I love wearing one of my favorite dresses all day in there too, I feel like a princess. haha. It's SO pretty inside!! and outside!! Obviously! :)

5 comments:

  1. EWWWWWWWWWWW I hate spiders. our main problem has been ants. bleh! great depth of field photo! and you guys are so awesome for doing temple work :) how long will you be working there?

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat you guys work there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post! We love the Coco Bean, we were big fans of the drinks, especially the iced chocolates. Sorry about the spider. Is the Shu Mai on your food blog, I want to eat it now!
    SO excited that you are temple workers, that is SO fun and wonderful! I am jealous! I wish we could come see you on Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, Jessi. Those shrimpy asian things looked AMAZING! We saw them and said, in unison, "we need to try those." Thanks for keeping us updated about your life... it makes us sad that we moved away!

    Brad, you're a lame-o because you don't ever post on your family's blog. Granted, I don't have a stellar track record of blogginess, either. But the point remains: you = lame-o. FIx it, buster, or I'll be forced to share that secret that our family has been hiding for years... you know the one I'm talking about. You've been warned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your life sounds so good!

    Except the spider. That looks terrible.

    I'm so excited that you're working in the temple. I bet that is going to be an amazing experience.

    And, finally. I want those cupcakes.
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete