Friday, August 3, 2012

Paramedic Pinning

Before we left I also GRADUATED!!! i.e. had our Paramedic Pinning!!  I didn't want to do the whole graduation thing.  But my program had our pinning which is being recognized for our hard work in the program, and that's what I care about!  The program was so focused on my class and our accomplishment.  It couldn't have been more perfect!!!  My class was the FIRST class to have every single person comlete it together, normally someone gets kicked out.  Go class!!! :)  The program consisted of a few words from my teachers, one of our students talked, had some awards, getting pinned and a video of pictures and video clips from our class and things we did.  It was AWESOME!!  Best graduation ever!!
Waiting for it to start:
 The Madison Fire Department performed the color of the guards, complete with Bag pipes and drums.
 This is someone in my class getting pinned.  The girl who was suppose to take pictures of me failed miserably!!!  grrrr!!!  I didn't know people couldn't work a camera, even after instruction by Brad... blah.  Brad was the one who pinned me. :)
 Here is my whole class!  All 25 of us... Spent 11 months together in the same classroom for multiple hours a day!  Such an awesome group!
 Here we are after the pinning. :)
Here I am with my two professors Brother Holley and Brother Lewis.  Best teachers of ALL time!!
 This is the back row gang.  We all sat on the back row the entire program and were good friends.  From left to right Stephen, Ricky i.e. Richard, Me, Levi, and Brandon.
 Here is my badge!!! :)  The 416 on the bottom is because I was the 416th person to complete the Paramedic Program since it's started at BYU-Idaho
 Also becuase I went on some flights with the flight crew they gave us our "First Flight" wings. :)  We were also pinned with our wings when we got our badge.
The Paramedic Program was the hardest most rewarding thing I've done!  I love having this knowledge and can't wait to incorporate it more into the field on my internship here in Atlanta. :)

2 comments:

  1. Jessi! You are amazing! You and Brad look so dreamy together.
    Congratulations for all your hard work and your wonderful accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gorgeous! I thought I commented on this one but I guess not. I hope you have an amazing time in Georgia!!

    ps I just found this new clothing site that has modest clothing for less than Shabby Apple, and I'm doing a giveaway for a gift card if you're interested :):)

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete