Friday, August 3, 2012

Leaving the apartment

We started packing the first week in July.  I was a little anxious to get going and had some time, so I did it.  I think I did all of the packing actually... Yup pretty sure. :)
We saw this weird bright thing coming up by the water tower one night.  We kept watching and realized it was the MOON!  So pretty! :)


The last of my basil plant! 
 We started on the floor and ended it on the floor.

 Finally clean and emptied our apartment on the day we moved!! 
 Spinning in my wonderful kitchen
Haha....
 We left and hung in Utah for an evening and then to COLORADO!!!

3 comments:

  1. Brad and Jessi, you are such a jolly couple! I’m amazed that you two can still get all wacky while taking pictures, even after the daunting task of packing up your stuff. By the way, I love the romantic sight of the rising moon that you saw. Anyway, I bet with the positivity that you two have, you have filled your next house already with joy! We would be pleased to see pictures of your new home. -Lakisha Zimmerer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at your photos, Brad and Jessi. This makes me think that you had a great time in moving out. Anyway, I can see that you have a nice apartment, did you move to your new house? Colorado’s a nice place and I bet you’re enjoying your stay there. Well, it’s been months and I think you guys can host a house tour when I come to Colorado. Well, only if you have free time. :)

    Gregoria Loth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owning a house is a hard task, but one of the most fulfilling achievements for couples. Your photos show how excited you are in moving to Colorado and I bet you’re loving your new place. Whether you paid the house in cash or through a mortgage, you must still remember that your house will be your biggest investment for the future. :D

    Georgia.ChurchillMortgage.com

    ReplyDelete