Wednesday, August 4, 2010

M'm! M'm! Good!

One thing I've loved about being married has surprisingly been cooking! I have always loved to bake, but cooking was always a burden; especially at school. Now I have someone to cook for and try all my experimental recipes on!! :) Most of them have been fantastic, but there have been a few odd dinners. Here's a few good ones:
Me devouring a Homemade Chicken Nugget

Sari, one of the married couples here, came over and helped me make Sweet and Sour Chicken and fortune cookies. WOW!! Brad and I decided there is no need to ever go out for Chinese again! Fortune Cookies- these were really tricky and we couldn't get them to puff up like normal fortune cookies, but they were still delicious.Butterfinger Bars- They don't look as good as they tasted.
Rolls- ya these I need to try again. I played with all the different ways to fold them.
Cinnamon Rolls- Superb!
A few not pictured have been Spaghetti Pie, Chicken Parmigiane, Italian Mac n Cheese, Stir Fry, Scalloped Potatoes and Sausae, and many more; PLUS many to still try! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey- This is Heather(Brad's cousin/Justin's sister)-I don't know if you remember me. We met at Aaron and Michelles' right before you were engaged. Anyway, I just found your blog. So cute! I love to cook too! Holli and I decided that when you all are back in Rexburg, us ladies need to take up cooking together every once in a while. I think it would be a blast. :) Well hope you guys are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Lets swap recipes and cook together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! i gave you the butt bars hehe :)

    ReplyDelete