Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dippin to Tahlequah

In the mail we received a coupon for one of my favorite snacks! Dippin' Dots!!!! :) The only time I could ever get them was when my family would go to a Mariner's game; and that's the only place I've ever seen them sold. But this coupon was for a mall. Bradley had never heard of them so we went and tried them. :)We both got Banana split, my favorite!

This past weekend we went to Tahlequah, Oklahoma for our friend's wedding, Jason and Ashley Baldwin. We got to see Brad's parents, and the Baldwin family; we are so grateful for the time we had with them; even if it was less than 24 hours. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and a lot of fun! Sadly the only pictures I took were at sunset, of Brad and I. I'm still kickin myself for not taking more pictures, we were just having too much fun! :)The wedding was over looking the lake, and outside, so don't mind the glistening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment