Sunday, June 20, 2010

Crafts

I actually had a great idea the other day while browsing in Walmart! We needed magnets for our fridge, but all the designed magnets that Walmart had were ugly and too expensive for me. So I looked at the craft area for just some general magnets and there I found a pack of 50 round magnets! After looking at some other craft things, I figured out I could put stickers on the magnets to decorate them, then use them on the fridge! This is what I created:

Great idea?! I'm not very creative so I was proud when I had this idea! I also have letter stickers that fit perfectly on them, but were waiting till we get to Idaho to do those ones. Also on my crafty streak, my momma W, sent me a craft! I was able to complete this on a Saturday while Brad was at work.Thank you Momma W, it was so much fun to make, and now it looks beautiful! We just have to hang it up! :)

1 comment:

  1. the picture frames spelling family are so cute! I was going to do the same kind of thing with our last name. love it!

    ReplyDelete