Friday, January 6, 2012

Atlanta Christmas


















Pictures are kind of scattered, but that's how it is... sorry! We went to Atlanta for Christmas again this year. Last year with Tori and Connor home!! CRAZY! So here's a quick catch up of our first week in Atlanta. We went to the Atlanta Temple... Had a Charley Brown Christmas Tree this year. :) Drooled over my mom's decorations

Wore my favorite Christmas shirt made by Tori! :) The front says "All I want for Christmas is You" which is our favorite song, duh... The back says "Naughty Snow" inside joke. We really know how to brush our teeth.
Got our last Santa picture EVER in our new Christmas pajamas! We've had Santa pictures every year since I was about 2. It's my favorite book to look through and see how we've changed every year...We had dinner at the delicious Five Guys...






We also went on a tour of a Jewish Synagoge, the guys were asked to where a yamaka. Fits Brad pretty well! ;) Christmas Eve the girls + my dad did a run on some trails... We wrapped the presents... and I got to play with Tori's hair for her future wedding.













The boys made and decorated the gingerbread house. It was the house of the sour patch kids, and the gummy bears were taking over! With toothpicks and torches. (real matches) haha It turned out awesome for about 15 seconds when all the marching gummy bears had flames!



The girls made the delicious desserts... Fudge, Sugar cookies, peanut butter cups, and Oreo truffles.
Christmas Eve party on the couch...
Christmas Day we went to church, had a present scavenger hunt, opened presents, mozzied around, ate delicious Christmas Ham and Rolls!! (First time they actually turned out close to how they are suppose to.) We also played Bananagrams (Thanks Naomi:), and watched Elf. Fantastic Christmas! (Brad lost in Bananagrams in this picture, poor boy)
I also found Ginger Beer at a local market, from Canada! We've been looking for some authentic Ginger Beer, that would match what Brad had on his mission. So when I saw that this was from Canada I had to get it for him!

2 comments:

  1. I seem to remember things getting a little dangerous the last time I was with Brad and we made gingerbread houses. It seems like it developed into a Cowboy and Indian theme. I remember impailed toothpicks and blood.
    Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Glad you got to be with your fam and have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete