Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

I LOVE BRADLEY JOHN!!! This year was our first Valentine's being married, AND together! Last year I was here:
On top of the Empire State Building, waiting for him to show up just like in Sleepless in Seattle. He never showed up...
This year he redeemed himself, he is seriously so amazing, fun, awesome, and everything else!!! Valentine's Day was actually really busy and hectic, I had school and work till 3, then Brad had class at 5-7. So We didn't get to enjoy each other's company until that evening, but it was wonderful! I made a fancy dinner, haha, if you can call it that. For Dessert we had Brownie Cake. We went out to drop off some Valentine's to some friends. (Jeremy... cough, cough :)) and used our free Redbox code to get a movie.
This was the wonderful dinner- Penne Rustica (Thanks Jess), breadsticks, Salad, and Raspberry Shirley Temples! :)
Hot Fudge Brownie Cake, put under ice cream and some fudge on top!Bradley got me these lovely flowers! My favorite! Still sitting here enjoying the smell. :)Can't wait for many more Valentine's Day's to come! Love you Bradley!

3 comments:

  1. I feel so special that you tried the penne rustica! Hope you guys liked it as much as we did! Looks like a fun Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuuute! i love you two. glad you finally had your valentines day together. sounds like it was a good one! :) -val

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really waited for him on the Empire State building and he never showed?? Why not? It's exactly like sleepless holy cow haa. And kudos on that great dinner- you're better than me because I can't cook! lol glad you had a good valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete