Sunday, December 12, 2010

Yummy Tummy Christmas

Once upon a Saturday night (yes, last night) we made some DeLiCiOuS Symphony Bar Brownies!!! First we bought Toffee and Almond Symphony bars, then made the brownie mix, put the bars in the pan on top of half the batter and the rest of the batter on top of those. After tons of milk and joyfully sick tummies....
This and less than half a gallon of milk (that we bought on Friday, oops.) is all that we have left.
For family night a couple of weeks ago we cut out snowflakes and I made this cute sign for above our sink. :)
These are the snowflakes, all the wonderful awesome one's are Bradley's, he's such an artist!
I know this one is kind of dumb, but when I cut it out they looked like people so they had to be colored in. Brad thinks they all look like chemo. patients, rude. haha
This is our tree (an American Girl tree that I had growing up)The living room, with the few decorations that came with our tree. :)
We are SO Excited for Christmas!!! :) We are leaving this Saturday for the A-T-L and can't wait to see my family, it's been TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long.

4 comments:

  1. I Can't WAIT for Saturday! i love that you guys ate half of that pan! Shoot it's going to be a GREAT Christmas :) you guys are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We'll have to make those brownies, Ben's fav is Symphony bars. I'd better make it when we're in AZ or else Ben will eat it all and get sick!
    Love the snowflakes! Those Wyeth boys have talent for snowflake makin'!
    Your apt looks cute and festive!
    Wish we were seeing you guys soon!!! Miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I fell in love with how stinkin cute you are and your decorations. I especially love the tiny tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Matt and I made those exact same brownies maybe even the same day you guys did! I remembered you talking about the recipe when you were here and Matt and I had to try it. We were not disappointed. I hope you guys have a great Christmas and New Years.
    PS- I love the the chemo snow flake.

    ReplyDelete